Nurseries & Pre-Schools | Foundation & Key Stage 1
Tiger Totz Soccer is the most distinctive and exciting way of offering young children 2-6 years the best start in sport and development. Action packed with fun, our unique style, accompanied with our themed coaching sessions, Tiger Totz Soccer is the most exciting adventure activity your children will ever do.
Our programme offers the most exciting way to stay active, educate and learn the basics of sports play that will last a lifetime.
The carefully constructed programme will offer variation each week, catering for both boys and girls and will allow the children to develop the following FUNdamentals:
- Ball Skills
- Core Skills
- Decision Making
- Taking Turns
- And Much More!
Much more than just football, foundation movements and core skills which are the building blocks to help children throughout their lives to play competently and confidently with their peers. We incorporate the following into our sessions:
- Motor Skills – running, jumping, hopping, skipping and leaping.
- Movement Skills – movements where body remains in place but moves around its axes, balancing on one leg.
- Ball Skills – catching, kicking, throwing, underarm roll, striking, retrieving and passing.
Children aged 2-6 years are recommended to be active for at least 3 hours throughout the day in structured activities and free play sessions. To achieve and nurture their development, children should have opportunities to practice regular activities.
We will work with you to ensure that we get a tailored programme to suit you. Everyone one of our partners receives measured reports on what the children have been doing and we understand that it is important that we meet individual needs as much as collectively. Our priorities include, but are not restricted to:
- To deliver exceptional programmes that provides a balance of education and fun
- Support children in gaining the best start in sport and development
- To successfully continue making a positive impact on active, healthy lifestyle benefits for young children and adults
- That all of our staff undergo an enhanced DBS check, emergency first aid, child protection and qualified coaching qualifications
- All of our activities are risk assessed and we maintain our 100% positive feedback for our classes
Contact us for bookings and your FREE session.Contact Us